As InterNACHI certified inspectors, We always want to be learning to keep you and your home safe and to be the best inspectors possible. This week we incorporated the InterNACHI safety guidelines for COVID-19 for all of our inspections. These new practices are to assure the safety of our clients, realtors, and colleagues.
Our commitment is to continue, as we have for decades, to be a part of the solution for our clients and our communities – limiting exposure, risk and helping our customers safely complete their real estate transactions.
Here are the steps we are taking at Insight to reduce the risk of exposure:
- We are limiting in-person contact as much as possible.
- We are monitoring our own health and the health of our families
- All our inspectors will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment during inspections and when in contact with realtors and clients.
- We will continue to observe recommended guidelines for distance between people.
- We will clean and disinfect our inspection tools before and after each use. This will also include vehicles, computers and cell phones.
- We will be following the hand-washing protocol before, during and after each inspection.
- At Insight Inspections we are doing all we can to have a positive impact on our community at this time by checking in with our clients, real estate colleagues and fellow home inspectors.
- We will continue to be informed about rapid changes and how this will affect real estate transactions moving forward.
- We will continue to observe all Federal, state, and local agencies recommended guidelines.